The Driver CPC is a course for LGV/HGV and PCV drivers who drive professionally throughout the UK. It has been developed as a requirement of the EU Directive 2003/59, which is designed to improve the knowledge and skills of professional HGV/LGV and PCV drivers throughout their working life. All existing LGV/HGV and PCV drivers are required to complete a second round of 35 hours of training by September 2019, Courses are available throughout Worcestershire, the Midlands or your premises throughout the UK.
• CRS 1514/681 – Rules and Regulations Drivers hours
• CRS 1557/681 – LGV Specific regulations, loading and best practice
• CRS 1556/681 – Health, Road and Environmental Safety
• CRS 8402/681 – Vehicle Safety Control Systems & Efficiency
• CRS 8403/681 – Customer Service and Corporate Image
• CRS 4759/681 – Carriage of Dangerous Goods – Core
• CRS 4760/681 – Carriage of Dangerous Goods – Practical & Packages
• CRS 4743/681 – Carriage of Dangerous Goods – Classes
Totallis Training is registered with the DVSA / JAUPT / ALLMI and ITSSAR. We are up-to-date with all HSE / EU laws/legislation's and maintain the training we provide at the high standard expected by industry professionals.
Training in Logistics
To help control the costs of driver/delegate time and expenses – training can be arranged to be carried out at your premises or at a suitable venue near you.
Training happening most weekends you can confirm our courses and approval via the JAUPT web site. Training start times can also be varied to accommodate your current shift patterns / start times.
Please ring to discuss your requirements.
Driver CPC Costs are based on a “per delegate, per 7 hour course”.
Course Dates - 2018
- Starts: Monday 22/01/2018
- Finishes: Friday 26/01/2018
- Starts: Monday 19/02/2018
- Finishes: Friday 23/02/2018
- Starts: Monday 12/03/2018
- Finishes: Friday 16/03/2018
- Starts: Monday 09/04/2018
- Finishes: Friday 13/04/2018
- Starts: Monday 14/05/2018
- Finishes: Friday 18/05/2018
- Starts: Monday 18/06/2018
- Finishes: Friday 22/06/2018
- Starts: Monday 16/07/2018
- Finishes: Friday 20/07/2018
- Starts: Monday 06/08/2018
- Finishes: Friday 10/08/2018
- Starts: Monday 17/09/2018
- Finishes: Friday 21/09/2018
- Starts: Monday 08/10/2018
- Finishes: Friday 12/10/2018
- Starts: Monday 05/11/2018
- Finishes: Friday 09/11/2018
- Starts: Monday 10/12/2018
- Finishes: Friday 14/12/2018
Products & Prices
Module 2 &4, inclusive of 2 hours training & vat
1 day course (7 hours) inclusive of DVSA upload fee and vat
5 day course (35 hours) inclusive of DVSA upload fee and vat
Please ring for weekend courses available throughout 2018
07766 555 789 for further information
Day rates for large numbers available. Please ring 01905 691 691 for further information.